Wednesday 28 November 2012

Lead Out Loud By Emily



Miss. Brown, Ms. Basson, and Mr. Pearson's 7/8A and 7/8B classes are standing up to bullying!

Lead Out Loud is a program that tells you a little bit about being an upstander, not a bystander. Also, it is a pledge to stop bullying in school, at home, and with your friend(s).

I think everyone should be nice to one another, and it would make our world much better then it is right now. Just think, people have tried to kill themselves because of bullying.

When you go to school do you feel safe? When you go out for recess are you scared that someone is going to bully you? Maybe you don't, but a lot of people do. Maybe you do know how it feels. Maybe you are the one that is the bully.

My pledge is to stop bullying whenever and wherever I see it happening. If I see someone bullying another then I will say "Get real!" I know you think that telling the teacher makes you a tattle tale, but it does not. All you are doing is standing up to bullying by saying someone's feeling are getting hurt. Then the teacher will ask you for more information. That's what I will do. How about you?

So make the pledge!!(Click here to go to visit the Pledge website)

No comments:

Post a Comment