Wednesday 12 December 2012

About R.L. Stine and His Book Heads, You Lose (Goosebumps Horrorland #15) By Paige

Revenge of the Living Dummy (Goosebump HorrorLand, #1)
R.L. STINE is the author of many children‘s books. He has written different series like Hall of Horrors, Goosebumps, and Goosebumps Horrorland. Mr. Stine also has some movies and cartoons based on his books. In Goosebumps Horrorland, R.L. Stine has many different children featured in his stories; for instance, Mickey and Amanda were featured in his newest book Heads, You Lose. This story is about a girl named Mickey who thinks she is being haunted because wherever she goes she is seeing people with no heads! Mickey is a fun tomboy.  She is very courageous and loves to go on many adventures. Mickey is an incredible character. She steps out of her league to get the heads to stop appearing places and for her family and friends to have heads again.
I like this book because if you change the names of the characters to your own, it feels like you’re going on that adventure. I felt like I went on that adventure because when I went down my stairs I could imagine that my parents had no head. That made me scream really hard. I would recommend this book because it is fun to pretend that you are in that story. The end of each chapter in this book leaves you hanging, which makes you want to keep reading. So, please try and read this book without losing...your head!

Click here to visit Heads, You Lose on Goodreads.com

Click here to see what Goosebumps titles are available in the June Rose Callwood Library

No comments:

Post a Comment