Monday 17 December 2012

The Journey of the Hobbit By Owen

Today I will be talking about The Hobbit. The story began before Frodo and the Fellowship of the Ring, where Frodo went on the journey to destroy the one ring to rule them all. The story is about a hobbit named Bilbo Baggins of The Shire who one day meets thirteen Dwarfs. I am writing this post to express my anticipation for the movie because of what I have seen. What I have seen so far is the Lord Of The Rings trilogy that happened after The Hobbit. The Hobbit is a prequel to the Lord Of The Rings trilogy.
For those who have not seen The Lord Of The Rings trilogy, it is about Frodo ,the nephew of Bilbo, who was given the ring by Bilbo. Gandalf then tells Frodo he has to destroy it by taking it to Mordor, which is the only place to destroy it. I think The Lord Of The Rings trilogy was interesting because it has a lot of action. The other thing I liked about it was it was sort of a medieval movie. The movie has Orcs and Elves, Dwarfs, Hobbits, Ents, Goblins, Cave Trolls, Wizards, and last but not least, Black Riders.
I am excited to see The Hobbit because what I have seen so far is energetic. The trailer has a lot of interesting weapons like Sting the Elvish sword, a Double Headed ax, and Maces. It has new creatures like Wargs, which are wolf like animals. What is exciting for me about the story is that I will see the beginning of the story before The Lord Of The Rings. The Lord Of The Rings is a story set in caves and mountains, kingdoms and tunnels. What I specifically like about the story are Shelob the spider and Black Riders. The specific part of the story I liked was when the new king was crowned. Since The Hobbit is about the restoration of the Dwarf king, I think it will be the same but a bit different. The celebration was my favorite part because it represents peace to the new king and the land/subjects. My hope is that The Hobbit will be the same.
I choose to write this post because I want you to see the movie because I think you will love it. So see you at the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment