Thursday 17 January 2013

How to Take Care of a Bunny by Keagan

Zwergkaninchen Magda 3
I would like to give you information on bunnies today. My rabbit is white with gray ears, tail, and nose. It is a dwarf. A dwarf is a lot smaller than a regular rabbit. The size of a regular rabbit depends on its weight, height, age and type. A dwarf gets about 1 foot long. To keep a rabbit you need carrots, food, a house, litter box, 2 food containers, carpet in the winter, healthy snacks, and toys. To keep a rabbit healthy, you need to feed them when you hear them banging their dishes. You have to clean the cage once a week, and they do not need to go to the vet unless you want them neutered. Do not let them eat anything outside because you do not know what has touched the ground, and they might get sick or die. They need exercise to stay healthy by letting them run around.
When I got my bunny I needed to build a cage, so me and my papa built a cage out of wood, chicken wire, nails, and staples. I got my bunny at a farm. Try and keep them in a place where people cannot touch them or predators can get them. One of my bunny’s predators is my cat. I hope you now know about my bunny and other bunnies too.     

1 comment:

  1. You do have great tips for bunnies owners. Rabbits need a lot of care like any other pet and pets should be consider like a family member. There is pros and cons to consider not just with bunnies and if you can adapt to it, the joy of having a pet is priceless.

    Fifi from: Bunnies as house pets

    ReplyDelete