Wednesday 30 January 2013

Traxxas vs. Losi RC Mania by Steven

How would you like learn about real RC trucks/cars? Well that’s what I’m talking about!!!. Traxxas is the top RC (Radio Controlled) vehicle company in the market because of the Summit and E-Revo.
A Summit is an off road RC vehicle that can go anywhere: road, dirt, gravel, snow, and rocks. E-Revo is not meant for off road. It is meant for track use or road use only. It still is fun, especially when you are racing on a hobby track, a track for racing RCs.
Losi is not the best RC company, according to most RC drivers, but people love Losi’s Night Crawler, a kind of RC that can crawl over rocks and difficult terrain.  
I really love the RC drift cars. I have always really wanted one. Drift vehicles are so great because when you turn one way they will drift automatically. Drifting is where you turn one way while pressing the e-brake so the vehicle slides sideway in a controlled way. Traxxas sponsors Ken Block, who is one of the top drift car drivers, although he drives rally as well. He has a Ford Focus RC that Traxxas made especially for him.
I like RCs because I can do anything with them and it is a great bond with my family. I have a mini Summit, my dad has a big Summit, and my mom has a Stampede.
I also really like going off-road, so I recommend to anyone else that likes to go off-road to get a Summit because they give you torque, power, and they will crawl just as well as any other crawler. If you want to know more about RC vehicles, then tune into OLN’s RC TV at 8:30A.M. on Saturdays and Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment