Friday 8 March 2013

Macklemore by Cameron

Macklemore is an inspirational musical song writier that created the song called "Wings." It was truly an inspiration for me to buy Nike Air Jordans. Macklemore is a cool guy with his own style of music. He plays basketball just like I do, and he has the same taste in shoes as me. He is my favorite artist that actually makes catchy songs, and my family likes him also. His music truly inspired me to play basketball.

Macklemore has a best friend named Ryan Lewis who makes his beats for his raps/songs. I have a friend that makes dubstep beats, and his name is Ryan also. Macklemore likes dubstep and rap music. His favorite headphones are Dre Beats, which are the same headphones as mine.

The song "Wings" is about Macklemeore's life with his Air Jordans. His life with his Air Jordans is the story of when his friend' brother was murderded for his fourth Generation Air Jordans. Macklemore also gets his shoes taken in the video when he is walking home from school.

Check out the video for "Wings" below, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment