Monday 4 March 2013

Mike Myers By Owen

Hey, this is Owen K. again here to do a blog post about the comedy master Mike Myers. Mike Myers has been in a lot of movies like Austin Powers, Dr. Seuss’ The Cat In The Hat, and lots of other movies. I decided to write about him because I have been watching some of his movies lately, and I thought I should write about him.

I think he is different because he has that sense of humour that many actors don’t have. The sense of humour that he has is that he makes memorable lines funny, but he makes them make sense. Like in The Cat In The Hat, he said stuff from the book, but he says it in his own style by saying it in a funny way. His kind of comedy is smooth but sweet, and I think that he is a comedy master. I think you should watch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment