Friday 8 March 2013

Skateboarding with Dustin

Hi my name is Dustin, and I skateboard. I skateboard because it looks fun. I started to skateboard at age 10 because I saw some kids that were skateboarding, so I got a skateboard and started to skate. I have an Element skateboard, and it has an Element logo on it. I can Pop shove it, Ollie, and Shove it.  (They are tricks that I can do.) I also ride my skateboard to get around to places. Places I like to go are stores, my friend’s house, to school, and my house.
I hope that St. Thomas gets a new skate park because we need a skate park. We need a place to skate and not ride uptown all the time, because we do not have many places to skate where it is not so dangerous. We also need a place where we can make more skateboard videos to get sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment