Tuesday 14 May 2013

Freestyle Scooters By Tyler


Today, I will be talking to you about freestyle scooters. Freestyle scooters are stunt scooters designed for tricks. Riding scooters can be a professional sport, which means you can get paid for riding. Stunt scooters don’t fold up like most scooters do, and their parts a made more stable. Unlike a Razer, pro scooters like Grits, MGPs, and Districts are better made; for instance, they have stronger wheels, bars, and decks. Some tricks that professional riders will perform are finger whips, back flips, front flips, and 720s.

I love scootering because of all the tricks you can learn, and I love the feeling I get when I get big air. Also there is nothing better than the feeling you get when you land a new trick. One time at the Dresden skate park, I landed my first 180 in then back out (which is when you jump and turn 180 degrees, then jump and turn 180 degrees again). I was hopeful that I would land it, but it was still a shock to me because I haven’t practice that trick as much. I felt a lot of excitement running through my body, and then I felt more confident trying other tricks.

So when you are bored, hop on a scooter and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment