Tuesday 14 May 2013

Photography By Jayden


Today I will be telling you about photography, because I am a photographer. I like to use high ISO film speed because I take more pictures of moving things like a fire or a bird. I would also pick a Fujifilm or a Nikon camera over a Canon, because Canon cameras cost 10 times more, and their cameras are made more for trips and taking pictures of sports. Fujifilm and Nikon are for taking pictures of anything, but you just have to have the right settings set. I say this because I use Nikon and Fujifilm, and I know they are a lot cheaper and can be used for taking pictures of anything.

I like taking pictures because taking pictures is like I am freezing a single second in time, and then that second is saved forever. I think that is important because you can never get that second back, but now it is saved in a picture. That is why I like taking pictures so much.

So what do you chose: Canon, Fujifilm, or Nikon?

No comments:

Post a Comment