Monday 22 April 2013

My Dog Chica by Shelby

Chihuahua lores1
I am going to be writing about my dog Chica. Chica is brown and little. She is a Pomchi, which is a combination of Pomeranian and Chihuahua. She is pregnant, and she is expecting to deliver in 4 or 5 days. My brother may keep one, then we will sell the rest of them. My dad thinks she will have 3 or 4 puppies.

Although we got Chica only 3 or 4 months ago, she can already do a great trick. If you hold your hand above her head, she will stand on her two back legs and turn around in circles. I hope you had fun reading about Chica.

Update: Chica had 6 puppies the day after I wrote this. The puppies are all healthy, although one of them almost died, but my older brother saved it. Two of them are white, and two of them are brown; one of them is black and one of them is polka-dotted. All of them are cute! Hope you like my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment