Monday 22 April 2013

The Life of One Direction by Rayne

I am going to be writing about my favourite band One Direction. Everyone in the band is from England except for the one member from Ireland. The names of the guys in the band are Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis. My favourite song by One Direction is “Little Things.” The meaning of the song “Little Things” is that you are perfect the way you are so there is no need to change. Lots of the songs that they have made have very special meanings that I really enjoy. One Direction first became famous in 2010, when they were put together as a band on the X-Factor. Simon Cowell put them together, and they succeeded even though they barely knew each other.

The thing I really like about One Direction is that I love the meaning of their songs and how they don’t act like spoiled celebrities. Also, when they’re on stage they are hilarious. One Direction is great when they goof around with each other and even with their fans. An example of how they will goof around is when some fans throw their phones on stage, and then they call someone on their contacts list and ask if they want a cup of tea. They goof around with each other on stage too, and they will take each other’s hats and run around with them. I really love One Direction and you might too.


Here is my favourite song by One Direction called “Little Things,” written by Ed Sheeran. My two favourite parts are when Louis and Liam sing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, Great post on 1D. I think your examples help provide a good point of view as to why you like the band. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Mr. E (VP Straffordville PS).

    ReplyDelete