Monday 22 April 2013

Sims 3 for PC by Jacob


I’m going to be reviewing Sims 3 for PC. Sims 3 for PC is a game where you don’t just live a virtual life, you can design your own house and character on your computer. Sims 3 is one of my favorite games on computer too. You start off in a town called Sunset Valley, where it gives you an option to create your own character, with the options to adjust his strength, weight, and colour. Your character has a large selection of clothes that you can put on him, such as formal wear, swim wear, and many other wears. There is no end to the game; instead, you will eventually just die of old age. The real point of the game I guess is to live a life that you have more control over.

I love the game for its amazing graphics and its millions of choices for house design. If you have an eye for design, you would love this game. The colour choices are unlimited, and the patterns are fantastic. In the game, I have started out as a DJ manager at a grocery store, and two Sim weeks later, I was the manager of the store making thousands of dollars. I took my money bought three parks and made a mansion, but then I became poor and could not afford my house, and I had to sell everything I had. So it goes to show that you want to watch what you spend your money on in that game. This is why Sims 3 for PC is the game you should be asking for your birthday.

Note: This game is rated T for Teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment