Thursday 13 June 2013

My Studio Arts Experience By Greg

My experience at Studio Arts was great! I had a nice instructor name Eric; he was smart, creative and had amazing talents flowing from him. In the arts of music, he was a genius! I loved jamming with him and my tight group of friends. My group consisted of me (Greg), Sabastien, Caleb, Andrew, and Jesse. I took the best instrument there: the electric bass. Caleb took the keyboard, Jesse and Andrew took drums, and Sabastien took electric guitar. Our group was named The Ostriches. Other groups played songs like Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO and Long Way to the top (which we originally were going to use) by ACDC. We performed Sweater Song.

I enjoyed playing on the stage, and it gave me a whole new level of respect for musicians for their talent needed for playing in front of a crowd. I also learned some sweet songs, even though I didn’t learn the song I wanted; nonetheless, it was a lot of fun. I can’t say enough on how good of a job the instructors did and how great the place was.


In the end it was super enjoyable and I had a lot of fun. I highly recommend going there. Again, the instructors pushed us in the right direction! I had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment