Wednesday 12 June 2013

My Summer Trip By Cameron

What are you planning to do this summer? Well, I am planning to go to an amusement park in the U.S. called Cedar Point. I am very excited to go on the rides because some of the rides are in the top ten for speed and for height in the world! My family is going to leave at the end of August in the morning for Cedar Point. We are driving, and we will stay at a hotel. In the morning, we will be heading to the amusement park, and we will be there for the whole day. Then, we will be spending the night at the hotel again and heading home in the morning.

I am most excited about riding a roller coaster called the Gate Keeper because the first dip it does does not just go straight down, it also twists. The speed of the Gate Keeper is 100 kilometers an hour, and the height is 170 feet tall! The ride takes 2 minutes and 20 seconds to get through the whole roller coaster, and the length is 4164 feet long. I am actually kind of scared to go on it, but I will still have the time of my life. I bet you know why I am excited now!

I hope all of you who are reading this have a great summer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment