Tuesday 4 June 2013

Never Ever Do This At Home By Liam

I’m going to blog about Never Ever Do This At Home, a TV show you can find on Discovery Channel. Their motto is, “We do it so you don’t have to.” I would call this a science show. I have seen on this show: breaking toasters of the wall, playing golf in the house, lighting balloons of gasoline in a house, and making coffee in the sink. All of these experiments are dangerous. My favorite experiment they did was making a car into a remote control car. They didn’t show how they made it themselves, but they drove the car through an obstacle course while Norm, one of the hosts, was in the car. Teddy, the other host, made the car hit a tree, which the broke the left light in the front of the car.

The thing I like about Never Ever Do This At Home is when they are blowing stuff up. I like them blowing stuff up because I like seeing explosions. There isn’t really anything I dislike about the show. One thing I wish they would do on the show is light the oven on fire by overheating it. In one episode I just saw, they blew up a wall trying to make a walk in closet. The wall just fell down, and they blew it up with dynamite. The dynamite took out the wall and shook the top of the roof. It was a rough explosion. Thank you for reading my blog, and I hope you check out Never Ever Do This At Home on the Discovery Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment