Friday 14 June 2013

Soccer By Rachel

Soccer

Hi, I am going to write to you about soccer. In soccer you have 2 teams and a soccer ball with each team on opposing sides. You can play soccer outside or inside. I am writing about soccer because I was on a soccer team for 3 years, and I know a lot about it. One team had the name Jays, and we had another team named Bob. We got to pick our team name, and we came up with Bob. We picked Bob because we knew other teams would not have the same name. Before you play soccer you can do warm ups with the ball. All the players get their own ball, or we would have one ball for two people. Then we play the game. You have 3 people forward, 2 people defence, and 1 goalie. 2 people in the middle of the field would see who gets to go first, and then they kick the ball and try to get it in the other team’s net. If we did, we got a point. At the end of the game, we see who wins and show our good sportsmanship.

The reason why I like soccer

The reason why I like soccer is because you can meet new people and you get to know more about them. Another reason why I like soccer is that I have something fun to do and enjoy. Once you make the team you sometimes get happy, and you can go to different places like London, Toronto, and other places like that. Also I never gave up, even though it’s hard work.

How to make the team

You can make the team because you are good at it or fast. You have to be great at one spot like forward, defence, or goalie. Another way of making the team is by having good sportsmanship and not giving up. Now you know the reason why I like soccer and how I made the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment