Thursday 14 February 2013

Blackberry 10 By Dawson

The Blackberry 10 is not a very well built phone in my perspective, because when you want to find out about it the website crashes. Also it has rounded edges. If you’re old enough to have a phone, you shouldn’t need to have rounded edges on your phone. The storage space is good, but you have to keep restarting the phone. You can do still shots with the camera, but little kids are usually running around. So what about action shots? I ran around when I was little. So moms, I wouldn’t buy it if I had an active child. You can get more apps than previous Blackberry phones, but you probably have to buy almost everything. According to a reviewer in a video I watched online, the Blackberry 10 has little charging ability: you take it off the charger at 9, and it will be dead in 4 hours. What if you’re on a trip is 6 hours and you need your phone?
I personally like Android phones because you more storage space on an Android than a Blackberry first off, and on an Android you can have Facetime.
Blackberry has Blackberry Messaging and video chat, but the Blackberry 10 is thick, who wants a thick phone? It would be hard to carry places. Androids are nice and thin and easy to carry places. You can get Androids in different varieties and sizes, but Blackberry 10 you can only get in one size, and one size only, which I find not very creative. What if your friend has a Blackberry 10 and you do too? You have the same phone as your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment