Thursday 14 February 2013

My Crazy Cats By Jessica

Gato tomando sol
Today I would like to write about cats. I have four cats, and two of them are named Charlie and Charlotte. They are both beige and brown. Charlie and Charlotte are the nicest out of the four. My other two cats are both black, and they are named Lilly and Seuss. Lilly is skittish, and Seuss is evil. Seuss is evil because she always attacks people. We found Seuss right after she was born. We found her on the road, and we thought she was a mouse, because she was all curled up and tiny. When we took her to the vet, the veterinarian said she was a cat, so we took her home.  She used to be really nice. We have changed her name a lot. For instance, she used to sleep in a hat so we named her Cat in the Hat. Then we called her Dr. Seuss, now we call her Seuss. Seuss is Charlie, Charlotte, and Lilly’s mom.

Charlie and Charlotte both sleep in hilarious positions. Charlie will lay on the heater and put his stomach on the wall. Charlotte will curl up in a ball. They love to play with ponytails that I drop on the floor. A couple years ago Seuss found a little stuffed rooster that made noise, and she carried around like her baby.

Cats are a big responsibility. You have to do so much to take care of them. Some things I do to keep my cats healthy are: make sure they have clean water at all times, play with them every day, clean their litter every day, don’t bug them or maul them, and make sure they have their space.  I love having cats, and I hope you enjoyed reading about mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment